Saturday, May 31, 2014

Microsoft, a boon to Mankind.






About me:


The Self Motivated, the Energetic, the Technology Enthusiast - Sonone Sujit, from Maharashtra, India; Pursuing graduation in BE Mechanical, University of Pune. I like exploring almost everything around me out of my curiosity. I am a technology lover, and I am passionate about the Microsoft technologies and its products as well, I have good communication and managerial skills. I like keeping myself always busy in some or the other value additive kind of work.
For this reason I keep doing many things besides my education. I love learning new things, communicating with new peoples, exploring world, writing blogs, editing short-films, participating challenging competitions, team working, attending workshops etc.




My Recent Activities

National Level : SAEINDIA BAJA 2014 by Mahindra Rise.

International Level : Google Online Marketing Challenge, GOMC 2014 by Google.

BE Mechanical Project: Ministry of Earth Sciences, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, IITM, Pashan, Pune.

 

 

 

Microsoft's Impact :


Microsoft is being playing a role of “mother” in today’s Society.
How a mother provides everything which contributes to the overall development and progress of her child, so that she may see him/her independent and self worthy.

In similar fashion, Microsoft has provided me with everything.
I remember, I got my first personal computer when I was studying 4th Standard.
It was Windows XP, to me it was a means of playing just the games, I never knew what a computer can do other than entertaining me. I used to play games for hours; It was fun for me to spend time in playing games.

Slowly slowly as I grew up, I learnt basic computer operations, then I used it for many other purposes such as listening music, painting, watching videos, internet surfing, data manipulation, etc.

The Windows Operating System helped making the user interface simpler, it was a boon to human beings, as every one found it easy to handle the computer systems and computer operated systems with more comfort.
The Microsoft Windows evolution I have seen till today is as follows :

1998-2000: Windows 98 Windows 2000
2001-2005: Windows XP 
2006-2008: Windows Vista  
2009: Windows
2012: Windows 8   
2013: Windows 8.1    
 
Microsoft has many powerful tools, such as MS Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, SKYPE, X-box series, Bing, Windows Phone, Windows Azure, MSDN and MVA without Microsoft (Windows OS) I hardly spend any day, anything I do is associated with Microsoft by some or the other means, this means Microsoft is omnipresent.

Microsoft technologies has helped me becoming  more expressive, as the Microsoft Office tools are of out-most important, from small scale business to large multinational industries, institutes, profit and non profit organizations etc. uses the Microsoft’s  office tools for documentation and also to keep a record of each and every activity of the company. The monitoring part became too easier and this gave a thrust for improvement in each and every sector, improvement contributed in accomplishing the goals and thus the success of the organization and development of many countries.

Hence, Microsoft technologies have created a remarking impact on my life, and due to which I am what I am today. I see my tomorrow with Microsoft as I firmly believe that it’s my duty to give something in return to Microsoft, and hence I have applied for Microsoft Student Associates Program.




Plans After becoming Microsoft Student Associate:

Being a Microsoft Student Associate and a lover of Microsoft technologies, I would take interest in many activities like workshops, boot camps, conducting events assigned to me  as well as I would like conduct some extra activities on my own, I assure that I would contribute my sincerely efforts which will be satisfactory at MSA Team's end which will help achieving the goals of Microsoft Student Associate Program, by contributing my efforts in empowering the industry and academia ecosystem by constantly playing a role of an evangelist in the community, hoisting workshops, and I would often take driving initiatives around social impact involving students from local campuses as well.




Guys feel free to ask me any query about it and do share this with everyone to enlighten others about this initiative of Microsoft.


Your valuable likes, comments and shares on this blog will help us to be a part of Microsoft Student Associate Community.  Your active participation will surely make a difference for us.

Thanking you.
Regards,
Sonone Sujit Madhukar
about.me/sujitsonone

e-mail : sononesujit7113.ss@gmail.com
Find me on 
Facebook : www.facebook.com/sujit.sonone
Twitter : https://twitter.com/SUJIT_SONONE


5 comments:

  1. The Blog is Awesome, Best wishes for your Microsoft Student Associates Program

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really good. It shows your enthusiasm towards your work.
    Keep it up...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Keep blogging! I know it's time consuming, but your blog always has interesting stuff!".. lots of wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. blog is good.hope u become MSA,,because you are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog Dude :) Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete